Warrnambool Walks - a place where everyone can share information and tips about walking in Warrnambool.
Whether you have children who walk to school, like to walk for exercise, walk to get from A to B, or walk to enjoy the views this page is for you.
Check out our HEALTHY MOVES resources;
- Frequent Walker/Rider Agreement
- Frequent Walker/Rider Card
- Hand Up Survey Tally Sheet
- Healthy Moves Step by Step guide
- Healthy Moves Walk on chart
- Healthy Moves walking group rules
- Healthy Moves weekly attendance sheet
- Traffic Safety Education guide
- Travel Smart Champs Template
- Walking School bus Volunteer handbook
Routes and Maps
Download the map to your school to plan your walk or ride. Remember Part Way is OK if you live Too Far Away.
Always Stop Look Listen and Think before you cross the road and make eye contact with the driver.
Check out our Routes to School Maps for local Warrnambool schools and tips for parents wanting to help thier children to be safe road users, in English, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
- Allansford PS Safe Routes to School
- Merrivale PS Safe Routes to School
- Our Ladies Help of Christians Safe Routes to School
- St Johns PS Safe Routes to School
- Warrnambool East PS Safe Routes to School
- Warrnambool and St Josephs Safe Routes to School
- Warrnambool West and St Pius X Safe Routes to School
- Woodford PS Safe Routes to School
- Teaching Children to Cycle- English/Chinese
- Teaching Children to Cycle- English/Vietnamese